We need your help with:
- English classes
- Children’s homework
- Creating creative games
- Sharing skills like arts, yoga, singing, meditation
- Showing documentaries of different part of the world
- Helping with fundraising for children education
- Assisting children during outings
- Helping distributing meals
- Participating in our regular meditation with the children
What is for you by volunteering ?
- We will teach you about fundamental social work and child care
- About Nepali culture and tradition
- Nepali language and to create local handicrafts
- Staying with us, you will have a chance to get into Nepali lifestyle and food
- Different ideas that will help charities to fund raise
- Show you different cultural heritages sites and local places around Kathmandu
- Provide you internship certificate which can help you to enhance your resume/CV
Welcome to our family!
We are a big family of 12 children and 3 caretaker. Staying with us you will get a sense being at home.
I was teaching Spanish to these amazing kids for three weeks. It was a great experience to work with them and help them with their day to day activities as well. Once you get to know them, you will see how friendly and kind is everyone in this big, beautiful family. I can't wait to go back to Nepal and spend more time teaching and playing with them.
If you are worried about volunteering in Nepal, please don't be. You will have an amazing experience here.
If you are thinking of volunteering with children in Nepal then I'd definitely recommend you to volunteer with "Authentic Volunteers".
They have their own Children's home caring for 12 vulnerable children that makes it easy for the volunteer to connect directly with children welfare work.
I had amazing time volunteering with children. Every morning and evening, we volunteers helped the children to prepare for their upcoming English exams. During the days, Authentic volunteers staff helped us to explore Kathmandu city.
After school, we helped the children with homework and played different games with them. It was a new experience for me and I totally enjoyed it.
During our volunteering period, we also got an opportunity to help in the farm where the family's food is grown. It was an interesting day we spent working on the field and planted rice. While working with kids, not only we got to teach them but we also learnt many things from them. They helped with Nepali language and our host mom taught us to cook some traditional meals.
It is an unforgettable memory we experienced with them in Nepal.
To assist our work.
Email us to volunteer at firstname.lastname@example.org
For quick question: